GSS Steel Toilet Compartments are available in three styles.
Epic (Headrail Braced), Medallion (Floor Mounted), and Citation (Ceiling Hung)
- The strongest standard door on the market.
- Every door has an emergency access to the stall.
- Hinges are heavy duty chrome plated wrap around non-ferrous alloy castings.
- Pilaster and panels are reversible, constructed of galvanneal steel formed with snap lock edges with welded corners.
- Finished with an abrasion and graffiti resistant, electro statically applied Polymer Powder Coating.
- The Epic (Headrail Braced) model is widely used in most everyday heavy duty applications for Industrial, Commercial, Educational and Public Facilities.
- The cap style design of the anti-grip headrail fits securely over the top of each pilaster to supply maximum bracing to the installation.
- The Citation (Ceiling Hung) model is used in applications where visual security and ease of cleaning are a top priority.
- Ideal for Hospitals, Clinics, and quality Restaurants.
- Secured to the ceiling through the arc welded 12 gauge steel bracket by 3/8” diameter steel studs
- The Medallion (Floor Mounted) model is used in Prestige locations.
- Clean modern appearance ideal for office towers, clubs and other quality facilities.
- Secured to the floor through an arc welded 12 gauge steel bracket.